Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mathematician Definition

This year I created a math vocabulary game that my students really enjoyed playing. This became one of their favorite games. It helped them to know and practice the vocabulary required in math. So much of testing uses these words, and if kids don't remember what they mean, they could get very lost. I made a board game and cards. Every time a player lands on a space, they need to choose a card and tell what the word means. The other players look up the word to check. If the player gets it right he/she gets to stay; if not, he/she has to move back a space.

Anyway you can get it from my Teachers pay Teachers store here

While there, check out my other products - I have some free stuff on there.

Another teacher renamed this Mathematician Definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment