Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Busy Busy Bees

I have been busy making literacy centers for my kinders. First was a CVC word building center. I made the pictures with boxes for letter tiles. They really enjoy working with the tiles and building words. It has helped with their confidence in sounding out words and writing. You can find my CVC center on my TpT page here



My CVC word building center.

My other center I made with the help of my aide was rhyming word houses. They turned out so cute!. The kids separate pictures into houses depending on what they rhyme with. Such fun! I also have this on my TpT store. You can get it here . My aide made the houses out of milk cartons. I did have to resize the labels to make them fit the milk cartons. If you want the resized labels, let me know and I will get them to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment